03 Days - Jaipur Tour With Local Market Visit
This is a 3 days 2 night city private tour of the capital of India's Rajasthan state. Jaipur was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in 1727 A.D. Visit the pink city with sightseeing tour of all the forts, city palace, wind palace, water palace and Albert hall. This tour includes the visit to the local markets in the walled city and visit to the town of Sanganer or Bagru known for hand block printing. Enjoy the Elephant Ride to climb the hill to reach the Amber Fort. Accomodation on 4/5 star category hotel with 2 breakfast.
03 Days - Jaipur Tour Price: We can Customize price for Big Groups on request.
|Validity||Price per person in USD|
|Valid All Time||1 Person||2 People|
|With 3 Star Hotel||USD 290||USD 150|
|With 5 Star Hotel||USD 310||USD 180|
Note: Rates are not valid during Diwali. Mandatory Gala Dinner charges are also applicable during 24th December 2018 and 31st December 2018
- Duration - 03 Days
- Skip the Lines
- Safe and Secure Journey
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide - Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Departure Location - At Delhi Airport.
What You'll Do
- Enjoy Jaipur sightseeing in 3 Days.
- Jaipur Sightseeing - Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar
- Visit Local market -Jaipur Street market and Enjoy Local Street Food.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Air-ConditionedTransportation in your whole tour.
This is very important information about your 3 days Taj Mahal Tour, read carefully .
- Assistance on Arrival at Delhi Airport
- 02 Nights accommodation as per itinerary On Twin/ Dbl Sharing at 5/3 Star Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast at The Hotel.
- Rickshaw Ride at Jaipur
- Private Exclusive Car For Entire Tour
- English speaking guide as per itinerary
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Private Tour
What's Not include
- Domestic & International Flight
- Entrances at the monuments / SOS park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Any Other Personal Expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancellation PolicyIf you cancel at least 40 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 30 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 5 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
3 Days Japur Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Pickup from Jaipur Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand by placard carrying driver. Transfer to hotel for installation. Visit to Birla temple, Nahargarh Fort (sunset view over city). Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Overnight at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan hotel or similar.Day 2: Jaipur City Tour
After breakfast, excursion to Amber Fort and enjoy the elephant ride.. See the largest cannon on wheels in the world, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers.Drive through the Johari Bazaar or the old jeweler's market to Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Evening free for your independent activities. Overnight at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan hotel or similar.
Tourist Places: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar MantarDay 3: Departure
Breakfast at Hotel.Visit to Sanganer or Bagru Towns, famous for their block prints.Afternoon free for shopping or your own activities.Drop at Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand. (Service ends).